逗游网:值得大家信赖的游戏下载站!
发布时间:2012-10-23 11:15 来源:互联网 作者:佚名
转
欢迎回来,联盟的英雄! 海岸的战况如何了?
Welcome back, hero of the Alliance! How fares the battle along the coast?
你杀掉他了吗? 南贫瘠之地的那位督军血柄? 你今天慰藉了许多亡魂,勇士。
Have you killed him? Bloodhilt served the Horde in Southern Barrens. You've avenged a great many lives today, champion.
合
你已经证明了你是个可敬的英雄,一个真正的勇士。
You have proven to be an exemplary hero. A champion for your cause.
你还记得我们之前的对话吗?
Do you recall our earlier conversation?
我们讨论了他的优点和缺点,而我也已经对他的一切了然于胸。
We discussed the merits of your High King. I have been observing him closely.
是的,他有着狼之魂,他像一头狼一般战斗。
It is true: he has the spirit of the wolf. And he fights like a wolf.
目睹了他所做的一切之后,我现在知道这代表着什么了。
Having seen him in action, I now know what that means.
狼,是群居动物。
Wolves are pack animals.
你们的国王作为群族之首,令联盟变成了真正意义上的“联盟”。
Your King is calling his pack to him, assembling an Alliance in the truest sense of the word.
他还有很长的一段路要走,这还只是第一步而已。
He journey is long. He has only taken the first steps.
但只要他的麾下有你这样的英雄,你的联盟几乎没有什么完成不了的事情。
But with heroes like you in his pack, there is little your Alliance cannot accomplish.
老佟:把我的东西拿来!
Tong: fetch my things!
你作出的贡献值得奖赏。
Your dedication to your cause deserves to be rewarded.
和你一样,我也在潘达利亚这块大陆上磨练自己。我觉得你会对最终的成果感到满意的。
Like you, I continue to refine my skills here in Pandaria. I think you will appreciate the outcome.
选择你的奖励吧!
Choose your reward!
保持警惕,英雄。雷王的归来会是一个威胁……同时也是一个机遇!
Stay vigilant, hero. The return of the Thunder King is both a threat... and an opportunity!
上一篇: 《完美国际》“攻击力排行榜”本周榜单揭晓