逗游网:值得大家信赖的游戏下载站!
发布时间:2012-02-02 来源:
But that accident made you stronger!You can do things you could never...
但是那场事故中你变强了!你可以做你以前不能做到的事情。。。
Even bionics break.Mag.
包括手臂被拆除。麦琪。
此时神秘狙击手乱入
Indeed they do.But the wonderful thing about them is that they can be repaired.I patched you up as best I could.Major Spencer.
他们的确这么做,但是关于惊喜的是手臂又回来了,我打赌他们尽其所能把你的手臂收回来了
Who are you?TASC?
你从哪冒出来的?TASC?
Once upon a time.Now I work for my own reasons.We're not so different.you and I.
曾经是,但是我现在为我自己而战,我和你都一样
You're the sniper who tried to kill us on that building.
你是那个试图杀死我们的那个狙击手。
Had I wanted you dead.Lieutenant Magdalene.I assure you:you would have been.
如果我要你死,马格连恩中尉,我保证你早就死了。
BOSS
Spencer.there's no way out.You'll just have to fight it.
斯宾塞,没有退路了,你必须干掉他
Joe...It's over.What the hell was that thing?!
周,它死了,这土鳖到底是什么东西?!
The enemy must've been using it to dig their tunnels.
敌人一定是用他来挖地洞。
下一关
无剧情。。。
下一关
此处为主角与阿姆斯特朗的对话
You need to hurry!Armstrong and the president aren't going to give this mission much more time.
你要快点,阿姆斯特朗和总统不会给这个任务额外的时间的。
I can't believe they went for it bo begin with.They're the ones responsible for the purge.
我不敢相信他们为了这个当初被他们禁止的东西,他们忘记要对“大清洗”负责的。
Yes- and in turn. all of this .But the public is howling for blood.The president is preparing for a massive invasion.
好的,所有这一切,但是公众渴望鲜血,他们要负责,总统已经安排好大规模入侵了。
With the defense grid still operational?They'll be destroyed!
导弹防控系统还在,他们想要送死吗!
Get to work.
那你只好拆掉导弹了。
Major!The enemy is right on your tail!Joe and the evac team will meet you at the oil rig .Just keep moving!
上一篇: 图文攻略王位继承者 霸王2