逗游网:值得大家信赖的游戏下载站!
发布时间:2012-02-02 来源:
It never is...
永远不会完
下一关
Joe.come in.I have video date ready for transmission.
周,接进来,我有一些视频数据要传给你。
Good .but there's far too much date to transmit on this connection.You're close to the FSA Monument Building.The rooftop is the place you're mosst likely to get a clear signal.
很好,但是这个频道有目前流量不足,你距离FSA的纪念楼很近,楼顶的信号很好,你可以去那里传数据
Dammit Joe,if you were going to babysit me,you could have let me know about it!
干!周,如果你想让我做保姆,起码告诉我那个人在哪里?
What the hell are talking about?
你胡说些什么?
A sniper - a damn good one.Who else do you have in the field?
一个狙击手,技术绝对个中好手,这个地方还有多少你派来的人?
A sniper...?Just a relic of a past life.Spencer.Put it out of your mind.You're almost there.
狙击手。。。?不过是人生过去的遗憾了,斯宾塞,不要想这事,你快到了。
Listen up- some of those cave wall are incredibly thin.Put that arm of yours to use and throw something throug'em.
听着,一些洞穴非常的脆弱,用你的手臂,仍点什么东西把墙砸碎吧。
下一关
Joe...at the prep site.I ran across an old friend.Or she across me...
周...刚才遇到狙击手的那个地方,我还碰到一个老伙计。。。
TASC?A bionic?
TASC?生化士兵?
Yeah.Jayne Magdalene...We called her Mag.Fastest damn recruit I ever saw...but now she's working with them.
嗯,简,麦格莱恩,我们叫他麦琪,我训练新兵的时候她是我见过的最快的混蛋。。。但是她转行恐怖分子了。
I remember her- a good soldier.Don't be too harder on her.Nobody had it easy when the government shut down bionics down.
我记得那个女孩,一个好战士,不要对她太严厉了。当政 府剥离战士们义肢的时候,他们中没有一个会好受。
You seem to be doing all right.I got five years hard time for just doing my job.
你看起来像是什么事都没有的样子,老子居然因为执行任务被关五年。
Had you done your job.there wouldn't have been a problem.Do it this time and keep moving.
上次的任务你有完成吗?如果你按命令执行你会落到这个下场吗?这次别失手了,快行动吧。
下一关
Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.
小心!飞行装甲正飞速向你逼近。
Spencer.I'll see if I can get you anything.in the meantime - keep moving!
斯宾塞,我看看我能帮上什么忙,与此同时,继续前进!
下一关 隧道
Spencer.we're reading something in that tunnel.but the reading is weak...
上一篇: 图文攻略王位继承者 霸王2