逗游网:值得大家信赖的游戏下载站!
发布时间:2012-02-02 来源:
From the wreckage of the FSA recon team,sirs.The pilot was the only one who survived.
长官,这个人是从坠毁的FSA侦察机里抓住的,飞行员是唯一一个生还者。
Name,rank and serial number.soldier.周
姓名,军衔,狗牌号。士兵
Captain David Mitchell.RBC1988.You'll get nothing further from me!
大卫米歇尔上校,RBC1988,你休想知道我所知道的其他事情!
Why do you suppose I woule want anything from you?周
你怎么会认为我会想要知道你知道的事情?
Groeder...
希特勒。。。
Don't move!
不要动!
Spencer...It's you.I heard those scumbags in the government executed you.What are you doing here?
斯宾塞。。。是你。我从一些混蛋那里听说处决你了,你在这里干什么?
I could ask you the same questiong.Mag...but I'm afraid I already know the answer.
这个问题应该由我来问你,麦琪。。。不过我恐怕已经知道干什么来了。
You don't know anything about me.
你对我知道个屁。
I sure as hell don't know who taught you to pull a gun on a ranking officer.
你他妈从哪里学的,用把枪指着你的长官,老子可不记得教过你这个!
It's been a long time since i served under you and your superiors.
我已经很久没有在你和你的同僚哪里服役了。
Instead you work for terrorists?And I work for myself.
你什么时候转行搞恐怖活动去了?我不像你,老子现在只给自己干活。
That says differently.they may have given you your arm back,but the government treated the rest of us like machines.They tried to dismantle us like we were faulty merchandise!We are human beings.dammit!
有区别吗,他们也许还给了你的仿生手臂,但是怎么对待其他人的?他们仅仅把我们当作机器!他们拆除我们的义肢,好像我们就是台二手机器!不要忘记我们是人。她奶奶的!
And the people in the city .what were they?
那城市其他无辜的人呢?他们怎么办?
We have a right to fight back.Taking away my legs would have been taking away my life.
我们有权利去抵抗,拿走我的义腿,简直就是夺走了我的生命。
So you trade millions of lives for your own?!
你牺牲百万人的生命,仅仅是为了要回你那破腿?!
How many people would have ended up in wheelchairs because some goverment fearmonger is afraid of a new technology!?
多少人在轮椅上读过余生,仅仅因为一些政 府里面的懦夫害怕新技术带来的革新!?
You deserve a chair.Mag.but the one I'm thinking of doesn't have wheelss.You're no freedom frighter.You're just like me- a killer.
你就该死在轮椅上,麦琪,但是你不该沦落到这个地步的。你不是一个自由战士,你跟我一样,你只是个杀手。
Then why haven't I shot you yet? Sniper! This isn't over!
上一篇: 图文攻略王位继承者 霸王2